I-70 Corridor Chamber of Commerce presents
Lunch & Learn
April 18, 2018
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM MDT
TBK Bank Community Room
56641 E Colfax Ave., Strasburg, CO 80136
This is the Center Based Learning Program at the Strasburg HS, serving students from 9th grade until they are 21 years of age. Support is provided not only their academic growth and progress, but also their transitional life skills. This community/life skills part of the program typically involves 18-21 year olds, and helps to prepare them for adulthood and life after high school in order to live and support their communities (typically Bennett, Strasburg, Byers, and Deer Trail).
- Nicole Kollath of East Central BOCES will present about a mentor/internship program.
- Sheryl Machado and Jackson Davis from E-470 will talk about using E-470 and ExpressToll.
- The Board of E-470 is reaching out to key groups within Arapahoe County regarding our Educational Campaign. This effort is aimed at providing information to all Colorado drivers about mobility solutions and options.
- Clarifying existing confusion in the marketplace around interoperability and use of toll roads state-wide.
- Provide the communities E-470 and ExpressToll serve with more information and education regarding expansion.
Lunch will be provided FREE to attendees
compliments of the I-70 CCoC